After My Son's Suicide by Darla Isackson
Approx. 63,820 words.
Published on September 12, 2012.
Nonfiction » Psychology » Suicide.
Are You Grieving a Suicide?
Do Questions Abound?
• Where is my loved one now?
• What happens in the spirit world?
• Can a person repent after death?
• How can I forgive?
• What do I do with my feelings of failure, anger, hurt, and blame?
• Can I ever get over the grief?
• How can the Atonement help me to heal?
These Questions and More Are Addressed in This Landmark First-person Story.