The Reincarnation of Zeus: Why 40% of Americans Don't Vote by LeRoy Baldock
Price: $0.99 USD. 23190 words.
Language: English. Published on April 17, 2013. Nonfiction » Politics and Current Affairs » Social policy.
40% of Americans don’t vote. Many of the remaining 60% are ill-informed, leaving perhaps a meager 30% to constitutionally effect elections. Politicians and the media intentionally obviate issues to help promote their own private, salacious agendas. This book portrays the more fanciful ways that our government is run, who’s in bed with whom and other dark secrets from behind D.C.’s closed doors.