Windows Phone 7 for Silverlight Developers by András Velvárt
Price: $5.99 USD. 14710 words.
Language: English. Published by SilverlightShow on January 9, 2012. Nonfiction » Computers and Internet » Programming.
Microsoft brought two of its most interesting development frameworks to the phone: XNA and Silverlight. It is said that if you are already a Silverlight developer, you already know 90% of what is needed for developing Silverlight applications for the phone. This e-book is about the remaining 10%, written by Silverlight MVP and author of the WP7 app “SurfCube 3D Browser”: András “@vbandi” Velvárt.