Books tagged: darran york

The adult filter is active; content marked as adults-only by the author is not listed. To view this content, click the button below to disable the adult filter.

Found 4 results

Thirteen Volume One
By
Price: $4.99 USD. Words: 231,160. Language: English. Published: September 28, 2011. Category: Fiction » Anthologies » Horror
Your mouse is hovering around the scariest book ever published. Go on. Click. Contains 113 terrifying stories, including the controversial and notorious 'The Magic'. Thirteen Volume One was the NUMBER ONE book on the iTunes Horror Chart in December 2011.
The Magic
By
Price: $1.99 USD. Words: 1,440. Language: English. Published: November 17, 2011. Category: Fiction » Horror » General
It takes five minutes. It will terrify you. 'The Magic' is regarded as the scariest short story ever published. Only 6% of readers will be able to follow the two pages of instructions all the way to the end. The other 94% will be too scared. Good luck...
The Dare
By
Price: $1.99 USD. Words: 1,700. Language: English. Published: November 17, 2011. Category: Fiction » Horror » General
The #1 iTunes Horror Chart's most terrifying experience! The controversial short story 'The Dare'. Do EXACTLY as the dare instructs you and you WILL be TERRIFIED! It is not intended to be read as just a normal story... those who say it isn't scary haven't tried it properly! You only get one opportunity to experience it for the first time... so don't waste it... Good luck.
Thirteen Volumes One & Two
By
Price: $5.99 USD. Words: 318,100. Language: English. Published: December 7, 2011. Category: Fiction » Horror » General
The two scariest books ever published in one edition.