- Be familiar with horses temperaments.
- Know the benefits of an equine therapy.
- How to groom horses.
- How to tack horses.
- Determine the difference between a normal barn and a therapy barn.
- Learn how to handle the horses.
- Get useful tips on lessons for the horses.
- How to become a good horse back rider.
- Amaze your family and friends to your new found ability to ride horses.
This ebook covers a surprisingly unknown despooking technique that takes advantage of the horse's natural herd dynamics of self-preservation rather than item specific desensitization using "flags," plastic sheets, treats or what have you.
This book covers teaching the horse to look to you to evaulate the spook when it is anxious.
Arizona horse trainer Dave Rossiter looks back on knowledge gained through experience and a little help from his friends, which brought him success with horses and built the foundation for his “Horse Sensible Horsemanship” program.
Dave goes in-depth on how to "read" a horse and how adjusting your training program to suit each particular horse's physical and mental profile reaps great rewards.