The Cons of Being a Freelance Writer and Alternative Well Paying Jobs by Blue Black Publications
Price: $0.99 USD. 6330 words.
Published on September 4, 2011. .
After being a freelance writer for over 5 years, it's time to face the facts. Being a freelance writer sucks 75% of the time. The other 25% is all about getting money. There are other options in the field of writing that don't suck as much as being a freelance writer. In this book you will discover those other fields.