Setting and Getting Your Goals
by Dennis Martin
Some studies show that up to 96% of the general population do not consistently write down their goals and use them to achieve success. The other 4%, the high achievers, do. This ebook is for you if you want to know "why bother?"; is it worth it? and how to do it.