The breakthrough book BIG BIM little bim gives practical approaches that architects, engineers, owners, educators, students and builders can understand and apply today. Based on twenty years of successful integrated projects, this book will help you to cut through the hype to achieve clarity about integrated practice and building information modeling.
From this book, you will be able to:
1. Identify your weakness through practice questions
2. Learn to work well under the pressure of timed tests
3. Check your responses against the solutions
4. Understand the solutions for the difficult questions through the explanations
5. Fully understand the scope, difficulty level, and format of the LEED Green Associate Exam
Really tear it down. Tear it down.Tear it down. The short story of a novel idea
This short story won 1st place at University of Toledo book fair. Earning $$ to Brian
Now look what is happening to Detroit!