Eternal Changes

After the sudden death of her father, Lucy Walden’s life is turned upside down when she is forced to move to a small southern town. As she struggles with her new surroundings, Lucy finds out the world she once thought she belonged to was nothing more than a ruse to cover up a dark secret. She is a Mikah, a cross breed of two creatures from different worlds who are at war with each other. More

Available formats: epub mobi pdf rtf lrf pdb txt html

First 5% Sample: epub mobi (Kindle) lrf more Online Reader
Words: 72,850
Language: English
ISBN: 9781465750327
About Tiffany Berry

My name is Tiffany Berry, author of Eternal Changes – The Mikah Series. I have a love/hate relationship with chocolate. I love it while I’m eating it and hating it when it adds an inch to my thighs. Seriously. I feel like I’m an addict. I wonder if there is a chocoholic anonymous organization? If there is, I definitely need to see about joining.

I believe in kindness, faith, hope, love, and dreams. Almost 90% of the time, I’m optimistic about life, The other 10% is because I’m a woman and have the pleasure of being miserable a week out of the month. Just feed me chocolate and I won’t gripe.

Also by This Author

Reviews

This book has not yet been reviewed.
Report this book