Available formats: epub, mobi, pdf, rtf, lrf, pdb, txt
I am Jesse Ann Nichols George, an Integrated Development Specialist. My work encompasses multiple fields of study and belief systems to help people create the life they desire to live. The work I do comes from:
• a lifetime of study through personal experiences
• channeling past lives and, ancestor support – I am a 13+ generation spiritual advisor, energy tuner, life/relationship/spiritual and wellness coach, wholistic and natural lifestyle advisor
• working with clients to achieve desired results and work through life processes for over 30 years
• researching and studying the influences of environment, communications, personal dynamics, past lives, religions, cultural beliefs and lifestyles, metaphysics, wholistic healing, energetics, quantum energy, herbs, astrology, numerology, fengshui, environmental design, signs and symbols, dreams and dream work, meditation and visualization, mantras/chanting/affirmations, paranormal activity and spirit communication, auras, tantra, relationships, chakras, intuition and psychic work, crystals and gemstones, tarot, past life regression, divining, laying on of hands and energy alignment
• 13 years of producing my own astrological forecast, hand casting charts, and during part of this time also had my own weekly radio segment for astrology
• Being a guest on radio stations
• Being interviewed on tv on wiccan practices
• Working on missing person cases
• Teaching courses on multiple subjects
• Creating spiritual tools and products
• Owning and operating a retail store for herbs and other spiritual products
I continue to develop, enhance, and embrace my gifts during this journey on earth and beyond.
“Open your heart to love, embrace it, become it: and you will find all things are possible.”
Jesse has studied from a variety of teachers – many of them being Masters; some have chosen to remain very hidden and personally hand select their students, some carry more notoriety, some came from a lineage who did their work, channeling other planes and lifetimes. Jesse looks to all her teachers – past, present, and future - with gratitude for time, experiences, wisdom, and willingness to share, believe, and support her.
Jesse’s work has led her to work with people from a variety of cultures, backgrounds, and ages. She has worked with abuse victims, parents with troubled teens, counselors and therapists, professors and teachers, politicians, spiritual leaders, other healers, heads of companies, actors/actresses/those in the entertainment industry, writers, lawyers, artists and more.
“Appreciate all that life has to offer you at any moment, and you will not be disappointed.”
on July 01, 2012 :
Very intelligent way to guide the reader to
obtain higher values and achieving success.
A life based on a more given heart towards
others, makes you grow before God....
(reviewed the day of purchase)
on May 19, 2012 :
Absolutely fantastic! If you are ready to make a change in your life this book will give you the tools. For those of you who are already on your journey, this book will be a great reference tool to remind and reinforce the great things you are doing and that will come. Easy reading, clear, concise, informative, and affordable.
(reviewed within a month of purchase)
on April 27, 2012 :
The message in this book is clear -- "Activating Compassion" is achievable and will be beneficial to both giver and receiver. The examples are human and part of everyday life. Actions to be taken are such that most everyone can easily relate to them. The use of repetition is effective and keeps the reader/user of this information on target. I found it easy to read a chapter at a time and at the end of reading it completely, it is easy to read parts again as a reference tool.
Very good first book. I look forward to more work from this author.
(reviewed within a week of purchase)