Available formats: epub, mobi, pdf, rtf, lrf, pdb, txt
Neil Findlay owned and operated Australian transport and logistics businesses for over 30 years until their sale in 2007.
These businesses won multiple, often repeat State & National awards in the government & private sectors in fields such as training, industry excellence & quarantine.
He has been a director of the Australian Trucking Association, NatRoad and Chair of TruckSafe.
Neil is an active speaker and writer, and has travelled extensively in third world countries undertaking relief & support work.
He is currently:
• A Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
• A Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport.
• Chair of the Queensland Transport & Logistics Council
• Deputy Chair of the Performance Based Standards Review Panel at the National Transport Commission.
• An active residential property investor.
• Director of Circadian Australia, Advantus, & Used Trailers.