Sexual Body Language: 120 Body Language Signals That She Likes You
Have you ever wanted to read that cute girls mind? Do you want to know if that girl you work with likes you? After reading this book, and mastering these concepts you can. You can know what she is thinking and who she is thinking it about. As long as it relates to dating, you will find it here. More
Have you ever wanted to read that cute girls mind? After reading this book, and mastering these concepts you can. You can know what she is thinking and who she is thinking it about. As long as it relates to dating, you will find it here.
To give you an idea of the valuable information contained within this list, here are some signals of attraction from the book:
2. She meets your eyes then looks away in a downwards direction – When strong eye contact is accompanied with her looking downward she's showing submission. She's playing coy but she wants you to go over and talk to her. It's an even stronger show of attraction if she looks at you again after looking down.
12. Preens her hair – If she fixes or touches her hair in any way, she is worried about how she looks. The most common cause for this is seeing a cute guy.
16. Group of girls in a circle talking, laughing and there are girls in the group looking towards you – You will usually find attractive women out in groups with their friends. If you happen to see this, the girl with her back to you is most likely the one interested, and yes, they are talking about you.
24. Her pupils are dilated – When we see something we really like our pupils dilate. We have no control over this so it's impossible to fake or hide. On the other hand when we see something we don't like, our pupils will contract. Make sure to note the lighting. When it is dark our pupils naturally dilate to take in more light. When it is bright our pupils contract. Look for her eyes sparkling, this is caused by her dilated pupils catching the light.
54. She asks you if you're single – This is an easy indicator that a girl is thinking about you as a potential boyfriend. A sneaky tactic girls will use to learn this is to mention your girlfriend, even though you haven't said anything about having one. She is waiting for you to correct her.
74. She laughs at your jokes that are NOT funny – You may leave certain conversations with girls thinking “Wow! I am funny.” You're not. She was just really into you. Look back at some of the jokes you made to see if that's the case. If those jokes are not funny, and she started laughing like you're Dane Cook, then that is a very strong signal of attraction.
96. She has sweaty palms –When we are nervous about something or with somebody we are attracted to our palms get sweaty. A way to notice this without feeling them is seeing her rubbing her palms together or wiping her palms on her clothes.
99. She stares longingly into your eyes, with a glance at your lips – This is the most common and easiest way to tell if a girl is ready to be kissed. If she is holding your eye contact for long periods of time, and glancing at your lips at all. It's time to go for the kiss.
116. She “Accidentally” leaves an item with you, in your car, or in your house – This is a very slick and common move, and it is how girls take matters into their own hands. They don't want to take the chance that after that amazing date they will never see you again. They are going to leave something with you. A pair of earrings, a jacket, a hat, or any other item worth more than a candy bar.
Because of the knowledge reading the sexual body language of a woman gives you, you don't need to put yourself in a position to be rejected by a girl ever again. This further helps you by turning you into a "Winner." Check out this excerpt from the book about winners:
-The effects of winning literally have a chemical effect on our bodies. When we win, testosterone shoots through our blood stream. As men, more testosterone is going to make us better with girls. They are going to see that excess of testosterone at a very primitive level, and they will flock to you.
However one word of warning. Remember this quote and you won't go overboard with this concept “You can never really win, what you don't risk losing.”