Set Yourself Free
If you have a friend, lover, family member or colleague with an addictive personality, then you can’t afford not to buy this book! This book will help you to release yourself from the past, create a more balanced lifestyle, and experience the joy of fulfilling relationships. More
If you have a friend, lover, family member or colleague with an addictive personality, then you can’t afford not to buy this book!
Consider the following questions:
• Do you attract partners who are either needy or engulfing, or fear intimacy and are emotionally unavailable?
• Do you keep doing things you promised yourself you’d never do again?
• Are you a control freak or feel out of control?
• Have you lost your passion and sometimes feel numb?
• Do you run on adrenaline and feel flat if you stop?
• Has your childhood caused you to be anxious about parenting?
• Do you crave intimacy, yet end up with intensity?
• Do you experience life as “all or nothing?”
• When you get what you want, do you enjoy it?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then this might be the most important book you ever read!
Co-dependency is one of the most unrecognized conditions that damage relationships. It originates from the denial of the “true self” in order to survive within a dysfunctional societal, educational, religious or family system during one’s formative years of life. As adults, co-dependents are either attracted to addictive types or have an addictive personality.
Co-dependency is a progressive disease that causes ever-increasing stress, misery, disruptive relationships, controlling behavior and physical illness. If left untreated, co-dependency can lead to addictions such as alcoholism, drug dependency, eating disorders, work addiction, compulsive gambling or spending, sex addiction and love addicted relationships.
This book will help you to release yourself from the past, create a more balanced lifestyle, and experience the joy of fulfilling relationships.