Your Habit Body; An Owner’s Manual
5% of our psyche is conscious-deliberate choosing and deciding. The other 95% is our Habit Body, habits set on automatic, behavior conditioned to repeat.
Our Habit Body manages these automatically. It's our nearest and dearest friend, recording and remembering daily routines for us, so we don't have to re-learn routines every day anew.
Find here new language and a reliable experimental method. More
Part of the Best Practices in Energy Medicine Series
- postural and behavioral habits
- habits of how we visualize
- emotional habits
- beliefs are mental habits
- favorite archetypes, internal scripts and fairy tales.
Add all these together, you get the Habit Body.
Sound like a lot to manage? Your Habit Body manages these automatically, our nearest and dearest friend. It records and remembers daily routines for us, so we don't have to re-learn routine behavior every day anew.
Here's the missing manual for anyone with a Habit Body.
Habits are behavior set on automatic, behaviors conditioned to repeat. If this is so, how come the one thing human beings do better than anything else is making the same mistake over and over and over again?
This is because dysfunctional reactivity is also condiitoned to repeat thru repetition you allow, promote and/or create.
Everyone benefits from acknowledging their habit body and learning to work with it, not against it; so, it will work with you, not against you.
If we use Bruce Lipton's numbers, 95% of our daily behavior and psychic activity arises from our habit body, behavior conditioned by prior repetitions.
If we allow our habit body to run our life, to take the lead in how we respond to life; then, we are living life looking only in the rear view mirror.
Fortunately after the convergence of Touch for Health, NLP and ecumenical spirituality, around 1990, we had for the first time, stable experimental methods for accessing and addressing unconscious habits. Even tho these new Tools That Heal are primarily valid only in the domain of a single person--that's all we need; because, each person heals uniquely in the unconscious levels.
The 'habit body' and 'habit hologram' come from these recent advances.
These are Tools That Heal, that Frued, Jung and Steiner never dreamt of. If you have a habit you wish to change, methods exist to get at it.
Find more new language here, built on the Three Selves model.
Along the way, we'll find personal-spiritual growth is upgrading our habits on any level.
We used to say, “He who doesn't know his history is doomed to repeat it.” Now we can say more precisely, “Whoever ignores their habit body plays back the same habits to the world tomorrow as they played back yesterday.”
• Learn why we were more lovable when we were young,
• Learn why every day we are 'training a new puppy,'
• Learn why 95% of habits seem invisible to us,
• Learn 20 equivalent common terms for 'habit body.'
Your Habit Body is written in an interactive, fun style by a Waldorf-trained school teacher and health intuitive with training from MSIA, USM, NVC and Waldorf teacher training from Rudolf Steiner College.
Our habit body is also a 'habit hologram.' This is made clear in the booklet, You Are a Hologram Becoming Visible to Yourself.
Health Intuitive Bruce Dickson http://www.healingtoolbox.org supports people with Health Intuitive sessions by phone-Skype. Initial gift sessions on request. He writes on Best Practices in Holistic Self-Healing (15 books) available