The Time for Maximum Change
The Wise aims to combine spiritual teaching with the experience of daily life while employing both the mind and soul. More
The path to knowing yourself is a long, winding road full of obstacles. On our chosen road, we should never forget that we are souls inhabiting this planet. We can neither detach ourselves from the world we live in nor can we detach from our own souls. Hence, The Wise aims to combine spiritual teaching with the experience of daily life while employing both the mind and soul. Just as in life, we welcome all of you to this journey of The Wise with topics on spiritualism, esotericism, mysticism, and other consciousness-raising media and discussions. The Wise expects to embrace mankind all over the world through mutual issues and pay tribute to our journey which began seven years ago in the lands of Anatolia.
Here are some topics that you can read in this volume:
- Time for Maximum Change by Öner Döşer
- The Resurrection of The Consciousness by Hasan “Sonsuz” Çeliktaş
- The Librans: The Sons and Daughters of Venus by Aycan Aşkım Saroğlu
- All or Nothing: The Scorpio by Aycan Aşkım Saroğlu
- Reaching Wholeness via Astrology by Sibel Oltulu
- The Religion of the Universe by Korkut Keskiner
Anthroposophy: The Wisdom of Being Human by Bülent Akan
- Fate, Karma and Love by Hasan “Sonsuz” Çeliktaş
- Interrupters on our Spiritual Journeys by Berk Yüksel
- And many more...