Price: $2.99 USDAdd to your library
Learn More About This Author:Read Ariadne Wayne's Smashwords Interview
Bookmark or share this book:
Adult-content rating: This book contains content considered unsuitable for young readers 17 and under, and which may be offensive to some readers of all ages. For more information, see the Support FAQ.
|Format||Full book||Sample first 20%|
|Online Reading (HTML, good for sampling in web browser)||Buy||View sample|
|Epub (Apple iPad/iBooks, Nook, Sony Reader, Kobo, and most e-reading apps including Stanza, Aldiko, Adobe Digital Editions, others)||Buy||Download sample|
|Kindle (.mobi for Kindle devices and Kindle apps)||Buy||Download sample|
|PDF (good for reading on PC, or for home printing)||Buy||No sample available|
|RTF (readable on most word processors)||Buy||No sample available|
|LRF (Use only for older model Sony Readers that don't support .epub)||Buy||Download sample|
|Palm Doc (PDB) (for Palm reading devices)||Buy||Download sample|
|Plain Text (download) (flexible, but lacks much formatting)||Buy||No sample available|
|Plain Text (view) (viewable as web page)||Buy||No sample available|
on July 15, 2013 :
4 out of 5 stars, a girl finds herself living in a Sultan's palace in a world completely different then the one she grew up in and over the years in living there she makes many friends and a few loves. However, has she already met her true love or is he still in her future?
About the Characters:
• Catherine: Born in England, only child of loving parents. Goes on a trip to the Middle East with her family when she's eight and by the end she is kidnapped by a Sultan her family met. Becomes a best friend and falls into a childhood love with the Sultan's only son, Arif. On her 18th Birthday the Sultan informs her that she'll become his wife and apart of the harem. She takes it all in stride and becomes one of the Sultan's most precious wives. Takes Arif as a lover even though she's married. When she's about 20-years-old her life changes again by something unexpected and being returned to England where she falls in love again.
• Peter: Catherine's father, who loves his wife and daughter more than anything. Wants to provide more for his family then he already is, so he takes a trip to the middle east (with them) to find better things to trade in England.
• Sarah: Catherine's mother, who loves her daughter more than anything and appreciates Peter (her husband) for everything he's done for them. Isn't happy about the trip. While on the trip she meets Omar who entices her more then anyone she's ever met.
• The Sultan: An arrogant, attractive, charming man (when he wants to be), and manipulative. Liked Catherine when she was a little girl and once she matured, he was intrigued with her enough to marry her. Cared for Catherine in his own way. Has a harem. Doesn't appreciate his Sultana--Irina--anymore. Arif's father.
• Irina: The Sultana, the Sultan's first wife. Arif's mother. After Catherine is kidnapped and comes to live with them, she takes her under her wing and protects her as much as she can.
• Arif: Spoiled. The never-ending child. Handsome. Believes he loves Catherine, and is going to make her his Sultana one day.
• Omar: Works for the Sultan. Falls for Sarah not long after meeting her. Makes a vow to protect Catherine after she is taken back to the palace. Finds a way to get Catherine back to England.
• Richard: Meets Catherine once back in England and instantly falls in love with her.
I recommend this novel to anyone who likes historical erotic romances!
Review By: From Me to You ... Book Reviews
(read more of this review and two teasers on my blog)
(reviewed within a week of purchase)
on July 14, 2013 :
A very imaginative story, fast-paced and riveting.
(reviewed the day of purchase)
on Feb. 03, 2013 :
(reviewed within a week of purchase)