Milk Diaries: A Compilation of Practical, Encouraging Advice from the "Real" Breastfeeding Experts

Real moms, real stories, real hope for breastfeeding success. Written by moms, for moms.

Are you planning to breastfeed? Meet 30+ moms who did just that. In this book, moms share their trials, triumphs, encouragement, and advice in the hopes of helping other moms reach their breastfeeding goals. These stories are sure to warm your heart as well as help you through challenges you may encounter. More

Available formats: epub mobi pdf rtf lrf pdb txt html

First 20% Sample: epub mobi (Kindle) lrf more Online Reader
Words: 49,450
Language: English
ISBN: 9781301130948
About Maggie Singleton

At any given moment, I have a chapter for an upcoming book just screaming to escape my mind and make it on paper. Roughly 15 percent of the time it does. The other 85 percent is lost to caring for three children 7 and under; editing books, blogs, articles, and manuals part time; and basically accomplishing all that goes along with being a work-at-home mom. As I summon the muse to help me with the remaining 85 percent, you'll see some excellent non-fiction titles (like Milk Diaries) to help moms on their journey. Learn more about Maggie Singleton and her work at Perspectives Writing & Editing (http://www.perspectiveswe.com).

Reviews

This book has not yet been reviewed.
Report this book