Your Credit, Your Life: The Complete Guide on Credit Scores, Credit Reports, Credit Repair, How to Quickly Erase Bad Credit Records, & Legally Raise Your Credit Score to 750 or Above
"Your Credit, Your Life" covers everything there is to know about building a great credit score & it's understandable to the average person. You'll learn an array of tips, including how to repair your credit today & a sample letter to send to credit bureaus for disputing credit report errors & repairing your credit. It's like having your own credit expert you can reference anytime you need to. More
Do you or someone you know have bad credit or no credit at all? If so, pay close attention!
And, if you really want to know the facts about credit, this book is definitely for YOU!
This book covers everything there is to know about building a great credit score and it's understandable to the average person! In fact, some people have called it the "Credit Manual"!
You'll uncover a wide array of tips, including how to repair your credit today! It even includes a sample letter that you can use to send to credit bureaus for disputing credit report errors and repairing your credit.
It's like having your very own credit expert that you can reference and ask questions anytime you need to!
Through this book, you are going to learn what you will need to know about how to get rid of your bad credit and raise your credit score to 750 or more.
You will discover:
- What Are FICO Scores?
- How To Find Your Score?
- How To Get Your Credit Report For Free?
- What Is The Best Credit Score To Get Super Low Interest Loans?
- How To Raise Up Your Credit Score To 750 And Above?
- The Very First Thing To Take When Raising Your Credit Score
- Ways To Start Establishing A Good Credit
- How To Repair Your Bad Credit Score?
- How To Read The Secret Codes On Your Credit Report
- How to Dispute & Fix Errors on Your Credit Report
- Definitions Of The Eight Types Of Public Records
- Things Need To Observe When Applying For A Mortgage
- The Ugly Truth About Credit Counselors And Debt Consolidators That They Wish You Never Find Out
- How To Prevent Identity Theft And What To Do If Your Identity Is Stolen
- How Does Bankruptcy Affect Your Credit
- And Much More...