Introducing Solids & Making Your Own Organic Baby Food: A Step-by-Step Guide to Weaning Baby off Breast & Starting Solids. Delicious, Easy-to-Make, & Healthy Homemade Baby Food Recipes Included.
If you are a stay-at-home mom with more than 1 child, nursing a toddler who soon needs to be weaned, or working mom who is backing to work soon & looking for ways to wean baby gently, this book can help. You'll learn how to wean, what foods to choose, how to make healthy organic baby food, how to solve problems you might have with weaning, get a collection of organic food recipes & more. More
If you are...
- A stay-at-home mom who's caring for more than one child
- Nursing a toddler who will soon need to be weaned
- A working mom who is going back to work soon and is looking for a way to wean baby gently
- A new mom who is unable to get your baby to latch on properly and is looking for a way to give your baby the benefits of breast milk
- Seeking relief from breast pain & engorgement while weaning your baby
- Looking for a way to help your baby sleep through the night by weaning baby from night feeding
Then, "Introducing Solids & Making Your Own Organic Baby Food" can really help.
Weaning a baby should be interesting and fun. Always remember that the baby will still receive much of his or her nutrition from baby formula or breast milk so you get the opportunity to experiment with what your baby likes and what he doesn’t like.
In "Introducing Solids & Making Your Own Organic Baby Food," we will talk about how to wean a baby, what foods to choose and how to make some really healthy organic baby foods for your baby to dine on. The process of weaning will take several months of trying and testing different foods. Soon, you’ll have a collection of organic foods that will be available for mealtime. We’ll also talk about some troubles you might have with weaning your baby. Every baby gets weaned sometime and will soon have a variety of foods that match your own at the supper table.
Here are some of the things you will discover in this book:
- How to know when your child is ready for weaning
- Different techniques you can use when weaning your child
- What not to do when weaning - dangerous tips and advice you SHOULD avoid.
- How to teach your child to drink from a sippy cup
- What to feed your child and in what amounts during their first solid feeding session
- Common weaning problems and how to solve them
- Food allergies and how to avoid them
- How to make your own organic baby food at home
- The proper way to store homemade baby food
- Simple, easy-to-make, delicious, & healthy organic baby food recipes
- And much more...