Available formats: epub, mobi, lrf, pdb
Hello! I'm Joan Reeves. I write sexy, sassy romance novels because I think the world needs more love and laughter. Each of my books features a woman and a man who are made for each other -- they just don't know it yet.
Before I go any further, I want to say "thank you" to everyone here on Smashwords who has listed me as a favorite author! I appreciate your generous support.
6 Reasons To Buy A Book By Joan Reeves
1. Joan needs to sell books to support her twin addictions of reading and shoe collecting.
2. Joan needs book royalties to fund her vain attempt to make her home look like the "after" of an HGTV home makeover.
3. Joan is at that awkward age: too young for Medicare; too old to ask, "Do you want fries with that?"
4. Joan would rather write than get a REAL job.
5. Joan believes: "It's never too late to live happily ever after." Nice philosophy, right? Don't you want to believe that too? Sure you do. Buy a book and join me in believing.
But, the best reason of all?
6. Joan Reeves writes stories that make you feel good and leave you with a smile.
Live fully. Love deeply. Laugh often.
Susan R. Hughes
on Oct. 02, 2013 :
Amanda is a beautiful perfumer who can’t seem to find a man. She needs one desperately as a date for her cousin’s wedding. Harrison has no trouble attracting women, but his mother is tired of waiting for him to settle down and believes Amanda could be Ms. Right. When she offers her son as Amanda’s date, Harrison resents her matchmaking and sets out to sabotage her efforts—until he meets his date and realizes he’s made a mistake that he can’t easily put right. Meanwhile, Amanda is pretending to be someone she isn’t in order to hold his interest. As they grow closer, being honest with each other means discovering truths about themselves.
Great fun to read, this novel crackles with delicious sexual tension and humour. Joan Reeves has a flair for snappy dialogue and creating characters that come alive on the page. Vivid descriptions make you feel like you’re in the room watching it all unfold. A satisfying romance.
(reviewed within a month of purchase)