Available formats: epub mobi pdf rtf lrf pdb txt html
Zeljko Mussovich was born in 1965 in Niksic, Montenegro. Works as a teacher of English in secondary school, but his interests largely exceed the limits of his profession. In the last twenty years he has studied history, science, religion, psychology… His published works:
- A Contribution to the Study of Montenegrin History (BG, Matica Crnogorska, 1996.)
- A Degree of Essence, (collection of essays) (Podgorica, ANIZ, 1997.)
- The Origins of Montenegrins (Niksic, ANIZ, 2000. Niksic, Cultural center, 2006.)
- The Sound of a Hand (Smashwords, 2012)
- The Mountains of Central Montenegro (A Guide-book for Mountaineers) (Podgorica, 2011; Smashwords, 2013)
He lives in Niksic, with his wife and two children.