The Aphrodite Workout
The main reason this style of workout exists, is because most women need to train at this level in order to see some serious body changing results.
So it’s all about walking the path less travelled. Well, at least for the next 4 weeks. More
First things first….
What’s with the name? Aphrodite…?
Well, because Greek mythology rocks!
This week also happens to be the launch of the new God of War game (For all of you gamers out there). Just search for it in Youtube and you’ll see why it was ENTIRELY necessary to theme these workouts based on that (Yes, yes… we’re fans of the game too).
So all the more reason to celebrate Greek mythology.
So yes, it’s time to look like Aphrodite
But let’s get down to business.
What IS the Aphrodite workout?
Structured high frequency gym workouts that will kick your ass for 28 days, 4 times a week.
- To increase ‘lean mass’
- Improve your bodies recovery rate
But the main reason this style of workout exists, is because most women need to train at this level in order to see some serious body changing results.
So it’s all about walking the path less travelled. Well, at least for the next 4 weeks.
What does it consist of?
- Workout design (DONE-FOR-YOU/ Blasts your entire body on every workout)
The format for round 1
- Week 1 (Light weight, range and control), no training to failure
- Week 2 (More rest and weak point training)
- Week 3 (Increased weight, shorter between-set rest periods)
- Week 4 (Keep the reps close to failure)
- 28 days/4 day a week gym workouts
- Ice massage guide (Mandatory – Over training is rare. But prevention is better than detection)
- A video exercise reference guide
- No ‘fluff’ just what to do and when
- Free upgrade to round 2
- Just… Brutal
The goal = Increase lean mass
In short… harder, sexier, aesthetically pleasing S-Curve
Remember, the number of exercise variations you can do are endless. So round 1 keeps it simple by focusing on key exercises to perform. Exercises that you can easily swap from any of the workouts since they have been designed and placed in a specific order.