Available formats: epub, mobi, pdf, lrf, pdb
Here's ten things about me.
- I'm a mother of three, happily married to my best friend.
- I ghost hunt, love paranormal sci/fi shows.
- I write (generally) in first person present tense.
- I didn't grow up wanting to become an author, I wanted to be a Rockette.
- I walked to school, up hill, both ways. (True story.)
- I am coulrophobic. (Thanks to Stephen King,)
- I can not function properly without caffeine.
- I love haunted places, one of my favorites is the Crescent Hotel.
- I'm a Autism Advocate.
- I have a goal to become a Zumba guru.
on March 30, 2013 :
Daylight isn't your average vampire story, in fact the author has created this entire new world for vampires dealing with elders and different laws, so much so detail that it seems real. I felt as though I could live in this new world that the author has created so beautifully. Of course, I'd be a willing sacrifice for the vampires, they can drink my blood anytime. ;)
A quote I found myself thinking while reading the book was
"You know you're a vampire when your best friend is death."
Think about that for a minute because it really seems to sum up some of the story... and when death meets vampire it gets steamy!
This book had wonderful detailed characters, settings, and a totally unique plot line. I think the only thing bad about this book is that's its over... and no it wasn't a short story, it was a complete story and I totally want to read more of the awesome characters. I would highly recommend this story to anyone who loves supernatural and paranormal stories. This one is ten stars!
(reviewed within a week of purchase)