Genealogy Simplified is designed to help you trace your heritage and discover family roots you may not know you had. You will learn the basics of how to begin gathering information, where to look, how to assemble a family tree and the do's & don'ts about genealogy in an understandable way. You'll also learn many helpful tips & tricks and common mistakes people make & how to avoid them. More
Wouldn't it be fantastic to find that your family can be traced back to an ancient royal lineage?
Are you or someone you know interested in tracing your family background? If so, pay close attention!
When most people hear the term genealogy, they jump to conclusions telling themselves "it's too difficult and complex." But it does not have to be a daunting chore. Genealogy can be such a fun, exciting and rewarding experience. And sharing the information you gather with friends and family members will give you a feeling like no other.
Genealogy Simplified is designed to be utilized as a guide to getting you well under way to tracing your heritage and to help you discover family roots you may not know you had. You will learn the basics of how to begin gathering information, where to look, how to assemble a family tree as well as the do's and do not's about genealogy in a non-invasive understandable way.
You will learn many helpful tips & tricks and how to avoid common mistakes people make when building their family tree.
Here are just some of the things you will discover in "Genealogy Simplified:"
- Discover why you should explore your past.
- Learn how to trace your history.
- Discover modern methods of looking into your history.
- Discover how to get the best results for your searches.
- Find out how to utilize the Internet to help you in your endeavor.
- Learn about the important information you need to prove your history.
- Discover how to locate & evaluate original records.
- How to research death records, naturalization records, social security records, land records, maps, & more.
- Learn about the major obstacles you might have to overcome.
- Discover common mistakes people make when doing genealogical research & how to avoid them.
- Discover some of the tools that will help you with your journey.
- Learn how the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints can help.
- How adoption may play a big role in relation to your family history.
- Free websites & resources you can use to build your family tree.