Available formats: epub, mobi, pdf, rtf, lrf, pdb, txt
Artour Rakhimov, PhD, is internationally known for his work as a scientist, writer, and breathing trainer and teacher. He is a natural health care practitioner who has transformed thousands of lives over the past 12 years. Dr. Artour Rakhimov is engaged in dispelling popular myths related to respiration and bringing innovations and knowledge into the mainstream of medicine, alternative health, and society. He is the inventor of the Amazing DIY Breathing Device and the author of the world's largest website devoted to breathing retraining for real health through higher body oxygenation.
* High School Honor student (Grade "A" for all exams)
* Moscow University Honor student (Grade "A" for all exams)
* Moscow University PhD (Math/Physics), accepted in Canada and the UK
* Winner of many regional competitions in mathematics, chess and sport orienteering (during teenage and University years)
* Good classical piano-player: Chopin, Bach, Tchaikovsky, Beethoven, Strauss (up to now)
* Joined Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) in 2001
* Former captain of the ski-O varsity team and member of the cross-country skiing varsity team of the Moscow State University, best student teams of the USSR
* Total distance covered by running, cross country skiing, and swimming: over 100,000 km or over 2.5 loops around the Earth
* Author of the publication which won Russian National 1998 Contest of scientific and methodological sport papers
* Former individual coach of world-elite athletes from Soviet (Russian) and Finnish national teams who took gold and silver medals during World Championships
* Whistleblower and investigator of suicide-massacres and other crimes organized worldwide by GULAG KGB agents using the fast total mind control method
* Practitioner of the New Decision Therapy and Kantillation
* Level 2 Trainer of the New Decision Therapy
on Oct. 16, 2013 :
Fantastic book that answers so many questions it is hard to know where to begin writing this review. Let me first say that I am grateful for the night I did a search for why cold feet and what to do about it, and I found normal breathing (dot) com. Here was the answer I had been searching for regarding other health issues (asthma +) along with the answer for cold feet. Being serious about improving my health, any information provided by Dr. Artour Rakhimov has proven to be an amazing treasure. Perfect Digestion dives deep! I’ve heard many times that health, good or bad, begins in the gut, but never really understood the dynamics at play. This book will give you a good understanding of what is going on with your body and health, along with confidence in the Steps for GI recovery included. I highly recommend this book for anyone! Combine this with the DIY Amazing Breathing Device (also by this author) and take action accordingly and your health and life will change for the better in a big way. Best wishes to all…
(reviewed within a month of purchase)
on Sep. 29, 2013 :
Truly amazing book! It has opened my views on lots of things. I discovered I make some serious mistakes that I considered as normal, even funny. Luckily I can fix those problems easily since there are solutions in books and I found them on time.
I used to mix all my food (meat, veggies, salad) and swallow it fast. No wonder my stomach would be confused so much and digestion would fluctuate. I ate so many times at 12 pm then went to sleep, will change that. My morning CP is low, around 30. With breathing exercises I can boost CP very high but that doesn't last long. After this book I am confident my morning CP will go up significantly.
(reviewed within a week of purchase)