The Coming Currency Collapse and what you can do about it
In this unique investment survival manual the world's premier investment forecaster tells you; What is the cause of inflation, Why hyperinflation of the dollar is inevitably, How this will affect pensions and traditional investments, Which investments will survive and appreciate during this period and When and how to buy them. This could be the most important book on money that you will ever read. More
The Coming Currency Collapse
In this unique investment survival manual, Jerome Smith, the world's premier investment forecaster tells you:
WHY hyperinflation of the dollar will inevitably occur
HOW this will affect investments such as: stocks, bonds, real estate, insurance, and pensions
WHICH investments can survive and grow in value during this period and
WHEN and how to buy them.
The Coming Currency Collapse also explains
WHAT is the root cause of inflation and how we can stop it once and for all.
JEROME SMITH'S UNBEATABLE RECORD
Smith's record is unique in the field — all of his recommendations have been profitable! The influential newsletter, WORLD MARKET PERSPECTIVE, which he founded in 1968, was a beacon to the international investment community, and guided tens of thousands to investment profits.
In 1971 and again in 1982, Smith published the classic SILVER PROFITS - books which became both the theoretical and practical manual for thousands of silver bulls who have accumulated billions of dollars in profits, as the price soared in the past.
• Smith originally recommended gold at $42.50/ounce in 1971, and again at $143/ounce in 1977.
•In 1973, he predicted the oil embargo months before it was imposed.
• In 1977 he strongly recommended platinum, at $147/ounce, just before it began its meteoric climb to $1,000/ounce.
• He stood alone in early 1979, insisting that the widely expected recession would not occur in that year. It did not.
• Throughout his career, he advised avoiding traditional investments, which have suffered heavily over the last 4 decades.
In 1980, in this landmark book, Jerome Smith offered compelling evidence that the structure of our political institutions would inevitably lead to hyperinflation! Hyperinflation has been held-off and forestalled now for over 3 decades and it now appears that we are on the verge of the inevitable. Can you afford to ignore this warning?
This could be the most important book on money that you will ever read. It is an investment road map for the future with mine fields and opportunities clearly identified. First, Jerome Smith defines the primary forces which will affect all investments — providing you with a structural framework in which to evaluate all money decisions. Second, he offers specific capital survival recommendations. One of the key reasons for Mr. Smith's remarkable success is his ability to derive practical investment conclusions and methods from his theoretical economic reasoning. Here's a sampling of the specific kind of advice you will find in THE COMING CURRENCY COLLAPSE:
• The three primary ground rules of investing during a runaway inflation.
• The eight tests of a particular investment's suitability under
• The thirteen management rules crucial to keeping moderate sized portfolios out of trouble and positioned for profits.
• The seven critical rules for timing investments.
• The single best investment for runaway inflation.
• The advantages and shortfalls of gold, silver, platinum, diamonds, and collectibles.
• Which dramatic development in the Swiss Franc to watch closely.
• Specific percentage of portfolio recommendations on seven suitable investments.
• The role of privacy and the proper use of Swiss banking facilities.
• Selecting a Swiss bank, and opening accounts.
• The three most dangerous investment traps to avoid.
• What the "trigger" is for the final hyper-inflationary explosion, which will render the US Dollar and other currencies worthless in a matter of months.
• How to become part of a new and unprecedented era of prosperity and progress after hyperinflation runs its course.
No one can say whether Mr. Smith's projections and recommendations will prove as accurate and profitable as those he made in the past. However, he is employing exactly the same reasoning and analytical methods that led to his prior successes. Investors wishing to stay ahead of the crowd should read this book as soon as possible!