Micheal Maxwell was taught the beauty and majesty of the English language by Bob Dylan, Robertson Davies, Charles Dickens and Leonard Cohen.
Mr. Maxwell has traveled the globe, dined with politicians, rock stars and beggars. He has rubbed shoulders with priests and murderers, surgeons and drug dealers, each one giving him a part of themselves that will live again in the pages of his books.
The Cole Sage series brings to life a new kind of hero. Short on vices, long on compassion and dedication to a strong sense of making things right. As a journalist he writes with conviction and purpose. As a friend he is not afraid to bend the law a bit to help and protect those he loves.
Micheal Maxwell writes from a life of love, music, film, and literature. He lives in California with his lovely wife of thirty seven years.
- Diamonds and Cole (Cole Sage Mystery #1)
- Cellar Full of Cole (Cole Sage Mystery #2)
- Helix of Cole (Cole Sage Mystery #3)
- Cole Dust (Cole Sage Mystery #4)
- Three Nails
- The Return of the Bride, a short story in the anthology, Eight the Hard Way
- Cole Shoot