How to Create a Successful Social Media Campaign in Today’s Crowded Market
This guide teaches the fundamental building blocks of successful social media campaigns in today’s noisy marketplace. More
This guide teaches the fundamental building blocks of successful social media campaigns in today’s noisy marketplace. Some topics include:
- How to create compelling social media content
- How to increase your popularity on social platforms
- Ways to effectively measure your social success
- How to optimize your campaign strategy for maximum results
- How to streamline and automate your workflow
Written for entrepreneurs, freelancers and budding social media managers - this book explains how to create powerful and competitive social media campaigns.
About the Author: Zhanna Hamilton is an online entrepreneur with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Master’s in Marketing from Southern New Hampshire University. She has written over 60 books in multiple genres, including business, marketing, English as a second language and self-development. She was born in the former Soviet Union, raised in the New Jersey / New York area and currently resides in California.