Available formats: epub, mobi, pdf, rtf, lrf, pdb, txt
Dina Vieira is a certified yoga instructor who struggled with inexplicable weight gain in her 30’s. Despite rigorous workouts and healthy eating, she continued to put on weight and attributed it to “age creep” – weight gain associated with getting older.
Dina’s book Fit & Fab Over 40, available on Amazon, details how she lost 40 pounds right before turning 40, and how she has kept it off for years!
Fit & Fab Over 40 covers topics like:
• Candida – What it is and how everyone has it
• Food sensitivities – the importance of testing
• Family karma sabotaging weight loss efforts
• The emotional science of losing weight
• A metaphysical approach to weight loss success
• Plus, the 3 diets Dina used to regain an Alkaline state
Dina shared her belly-busting diet tip on the Dr. Oz show, and blogs regularly about nutrition, exercise and a healthy lifestyle.
For more information visit: www.40FitFab.com