Available formats: epub mobi pdf rtf lrf pdb txt html
Joris (George) K. ridder de van der Schueren,
43 Shieldmark Crescent, Thornhill, Ontario, L3T 3T6, Canada,
Tel.: +1-647-727-2544, Skype ID: joris183,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, www.xuliandesign.com/george
• Appointment as Professor E.S.L./ E.F.L./ E.S.P. Tourism & Culture College Yunnan University, Lijiang, China.
• Written 4 manuscripts for books;
1) “How do you …? A guide for teaching English to speakers of other languages”, of which I taught English teachers of the Tourism & Culture College of the Yunnan University, Lijiang, China.
2) “May I help you? Practical and useful English for Hotels”, of which I taught students of the Tourism & Culture College of the Yunnan University, Lijiang, and Hotel staff of several hotels in Lijiang, China .
3) “Can we have a talk? Practical and useful English for Business Negotiation”, of which I taught students “Hospitality Management” of the Tourism & Culture College of the Yunnan University, Lijiang, and students of the Hunan International Economic University, Changsha, Hunan, China.
4) “Are you feeling well? Practical and useful English for Hospital”, of which I taught Students of the Changsha Medical University, and doctors and nursing staff of the University Hospital.
1) Teaching E.S.L.,
OnLine, 2010 – now; E.S.L. Online teachings to International Students, by Skype.
China, 2003 – 2010; English Teacher/ Professor E.S.L.
• Changsha Medical University, Hunan, China
• Hunan International Economic University, Changsha, Hunan, China
• Tourism & Culture College of the Yunnan University, Lijiang, Yunnan, China
• Hunan Agricultural University, Changsha, Hunan, China
• Hunan Normal University, Changsha, Hunan, China
• Hunan Agricultural College, Changsha, Hunan, China
• Minorities College Lijiang, Yunnan, China
• Several different High Schools, Secondary Schools and Vocational/ Language Schools, Hunan province (Changsha, Dao Xian, Nan Xian, Yongzhou, Chengdu), China, Yunnan province (Lijiang), China and Xi Jiang province (Urumqi), China.
2) Hospitality Management, U.K., 1999 – 2000; General Manager of ‘The Golden Lion Inn’, Easenhall, U.K. in charge of: Administrative Organization (A.O.), Financial Organization (F.A.), Food & Beverage (F&B), Housekeeping.
3) Economy and Management, the Netherlands, 1996 – 1997: General-Secretary, in charge of the Planning & Control of the several Provincial, National and International projects for the province Noord-Brabant, Department Economic and Management Affairs Province Noord-Brabant, the Netherlands.
4) Royal Netherlands Navy Netherlands, 1984 – 1994; Supply-Officer in charge of Supplies, Food & Beverage , Administrative Organization & Internal Control, Financial Administration, Human Resource, aboard the several ships I was stationed upon and aboard the Royal Netherlands Naval Academy. At the Central Military Hospital I had to write and implement an Environmental Protection Plan, for which I was rewarded with a ‘Satisfaction Certificate’.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
A) Royal Netherlands Naval Academy, the Netherlands; Officer’s Diploma, Maritime Business Administration
B) London Teachers’ Training College, London, U.K.; Diploma Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (T.E.S.O.L.).