Judge J's 10 Practical Tips To Prepare For Traffic Court
Odds are, if you drive, you will be pulled over someday, landing you in traffic court! Judge J is a real judge who has handled tens of thousands of these tickets in his courtroom. In this book he gives practical tips and examples of how to be better prepared, present yourself professionally and make more informed decisions when you get there. It's a must read for anyone who drives an automobile! More
Everybody knows somebody who has been pulled over by the police and received a traffic ticket.
It's not a fun experience!
Chances are that somebody may even be you! If not, unfortunately, the odds are good that it will happen someday.
We've all heard the horror stories about people receiving traffic tickets, but what you don't usually hear about is what happens after that ticket makes its way to traffic court.
That part of the process is still relatively mysterious, until now!
If you drive any type of automobile, you are going to want to get your hands on this interesting and unique inside look at how the traffic court system really works. Never before have you been able to see traffic court through the eyes of the person who is making the decisions, the traffic court judge!
In this book Judge J, a real life judge who has handled tens of thousands of traffic tickets in his courtroom, breaks through that mystery and paints a clear picture of how things work in the traffic court system.
This is a perspective of the traffic court system that has never really been seen until now.
Judge J pulls back the curtain and exposes the inner workings of the traffic court system in this informative and easy to read book. He explains how you can maneuver through it with ease. More importantly, he goes over how you can save money in the process, even if you were in the wrong!
Judge J gives tips on things like:
- Why were you pulled over when you were just stopped at a traffic light?
- What should you do when you get pulled over by the police?
- What should you do right after you get pulled over by the police to increase your chances of winning at trial?
- Why is the officer still sitting there in his car after you drive away?
- What is the difference between an arraignment and a trial?
- What things should you never do when you get to court?
- What should you do when you get to court?
- What should bring with you to court?
- What should you never bring with you to court?
- What should you ask the judge when you get to court?
- How can you get more time to pay your fine, if you end up having to pay one at all?
- How can pay your fine without it costing you a penny?
- How can you get your fine reduced?
- How can you get your ticket dismissed without even going to court?
- How should you prepare for your trial?
- Why does it seem like the police win at trial most of the time?
- What can you do to level the playing field in the courtroom at your trial?
And Much, Much More!
This never before seen, behind the scenes view of traffic court, from the perspective of the person making the decision, the traffic court judge, sheds new light on a part of the judicial system that touches the lives of most every driver out there.
This is not just theoretical information, it is real life tips and examples that can benefit any driver who takes the time to study them and apply them.
Even if you are not due in court any time soon, or you never have received a ticket, this book is still for you.
Having the information in this book, at your fingertips and ahead of time, can benefit you if ever happen to get pulled over.
Just one tip can potentially save you hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars!
This book should be mandatory reading for anyone who drives.
Get your copy now. As they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Don't wait until you see those red and blue lights in your rearview mirror!
By then it may be too late!