List of Completed Works by Lenny Everson
(As of April, 2102, over 9600 copies of Lenny's works have been downloaded.)
• Death On a Small, Dark Lake. 67,700 words. Our hero snags a body in a remote lake.
• Death on a Rocky Little Island 71,500 words. Our hero convinces a friend to take a canoeing trip to the 30,000 islands.
• Mount Moriah 50,000 words. A strange sequence events involves a priest, a poet, a CSIS agent, a space alien, four horny teens, among others. My most fun fiction.
• Last Exit to Pine Lake. 45,000 words. A dying writer goes back into the bush to off himself. Grimly literary. My best fiction.
• Granite and Dry Blood. 9,700 words. Our hero wants to write a book on Massassauga Park. Various people would prefer that he didn’t.
• Death on a Foggy Spring Portage. 11,800 words. One member of a paddling group is found dead on a muddy portage.
• Murder on a Foggy Spring Portage. One member of a paddling group is found dead on a muddy portage.
• Louis Riel and Gabriel Dumont. Ghosts of the two Métis leaders meet in today’s world to remember their lives. A short (20-minute) play for two actors.
Full-Length Poetry Books
• The Minor Odyssey of Lollie Heronfeathers Singer. A middle-aged woman tries to connect with her aboriginal ancestry.
• In The Tavern of Lost Souls. Four poets meet at a grungy bar once a month to give their poetic answers to random questions.
• Love in a Canoe. A set of five chapbooks and a songbook about the love of canoeing. With illustrations.
• Louis Riel and Gabriel Dumont are Dead. Ghosts of the two Métis leaders meet in today’s world to remember their lives. Includes the play.
• Encounter in a Small, Old Cemetery. Autumn. Midnight. Poet visits a small, old private graveyard. Best poem I ever wrote.
• Fire and Ashes. Poems about life’s flames and regrets.
• The Empty Tarmac of a Long-Abandoned Airport. Poems about having a midlife crisis.
• Love Poems A compilation
• Pray for Me: 22 Poems Probably Slandering God and Jesus
• Ballads from an Unlucky Fisherman: Poems from a fisherman
• Tweetable Limericks. 60 limericks small enough to be tweets
• Hiking Poems.
Co-Authored Poetry Chapbooks
• Who Would Be a God? Susan Ioannou and Lenny debate the merits of being a god.
• How to Dance Naked in the Moonlight. Katherine L. Gordon (Celtic pagan) and Lenny (skeptic) confront the ceremony.
• Cats and Dogs. With I. B. Iskov
• For Ko Aye Aung: A Plea for His Release from Prison. For Amnesty International, with other poets.
• If You Condemn Gays: The Bible on Homosexuality and Other Items.
• The Architecture of Suburban West Kitchener. A light look at house styles.
• The Architecture of The University of Waterloo. A light look at the campus buildings.
• Making Tourist Attractions for Towns and Small Cities. Advice.
• Technological Solutions to Global Warming.
• Hyphens: A Guide for the Early Twenty-First Century.
• Colons and Semicolons: A Guide for the Early Twenty-First Century.
• How to Review Draft Technical Writings
• Rebecca’s Trail (Grand River Trail) in Winter
• 7 Temples to Bill Gates: a modern mystery
• The Great God Pan - or Not
• Two in a Tent: Camping Humor.
• Why Haven't Aliens Contacted us?
• Dance Songs for Weddings Available on Smashwords
• Canoe Songs. part of a set of six chapbooks about the love of canoeing. With illustrations.. Available on Smashwords
• 18 Dingbat Songs for Kids Available on Smashwords