Holistic, Natural Arthritis Treatment
Holistic, Natural Arthritis Treatment teaches you several different natural remedies for arthritis management. These include:
1. Arthritis Diets
2. Arthritis Supplements
3. Arthritis Herbs
4. Arthritis and Exercise
5. Arthritis and Stress
6. Arthritis and Lifestyle
7. Arthritis and Aromatherapy More
Holistic, Natural Arthritis Treatment teaches you several different natural remedies for arthritis management. Complementary and alternative medicines for arthritis or “natural arthritis cures” discussed in this book include:
1. Arthritis Diets - learn the dietary modifications to manage arthritis effectively.
2. Arthritis Supplements - discover the nutritional supplements beneficial for arthritis management.
3. Arthritis Herbs - learn the herbs that are useful in the management of arthritis.
4. Arthritis and Exercise - discover a simple exercise plan that you can incorporate into your life that includes stretching, aerobic and weight bearing exercises.
5. Arthritis and Stress - Learn an effective stress management strategy that includes Biblical principles and medical relaxation techniques to reduce the stress of living with a chronic and painful condition.
6. Arthritis and Lifestyle - simple tips to help you incorporate other lifestyle modifications for holistic arthritis treatment.
7. Arthritis and Aromatherapy - tips to help you use essential oils as part of your home remedies for arthritis.
The arthritis diet is a very important aspect of natural arthritis treatment since the arthritis foods can help reduce joint pains. Dietary modifications that you can institute to complement your conventional arthritis treatment include:
1. Increase antioxidant rich foods such as carrots, dark green leafy vegetables, sweet potatoes, citrus fruits such as oranges and lemons as well as sunflower oil. This is because antioxidants such as vitamin A, C, E and selenium help reduce the inflammation in the joints.
Nutritional supplements that you can take to round off your natural arthritis treatment include:
1. A daily multi-vitamin, multi-mineral supplement that is well balanced and contains:
a) Vitamin C which is needed for collagen repair
b) Calcium and vitamin D which are crucial for bone health
Herbs that may be beneficial for the management of arthritis include:
1. Turmeric the yellow spice, is effective in reducing the pain and inflammation of arthritis because it contains the anti-inflammatory curcumin. Add it to your sauces and rice dishes.
ARTHRITIS AND LIFESTYLE
Lifestyle modifications are some of the best natural remedies for arthritis regardless of whether it is rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis. Lifestyle modifications that are beneficial for natural arthritis treatment include:
1. Loosing excess weight
Losing weight is vital for natural arthritis treatment if you are overweight as the excess weight places extra pressure on the knees, hips, and ankles. In overweight and obese patients, weight loss can significantly relieve pain, most likely by reducing the stress exerted on the joint during weight bearing activities such as walking.