Available formats: epub mobi pdf rtf lrf pdb txt html
Mary Elizabeth was awarded the Small Business Administration’s 2005 North Carolina Women in Business Champion of the Year for her commitment to the advancement of women’s business ownership. She was named by the national training and development publication T+D Magazine as one of six recipients of the prestigious 2004 Training’s New Guard for her ability to inspire others with her passion, determination and success. She is a certified coach, with accreditation from both ICF and ORSC.
Mary Elizabeth’s work to support women in business also includes:
• Sponsoring annual work and play retreats for business and professional women
• Writing a monthly column addressing issues that face women in business for Business Today
• Serving as President of Metropolitan Business and Professional Women
• Serving as founding board member and president of WomenFIRST
• Participating as a member of the Advisory Committee for the Mecklenburg County Women’s Commission Displaced Homemakers Program