Available formats: epub mobi pdf rtf lrf pdb txt html
Read my novel, and you'll find out more about me than you'd ever want to know. But here are a few more facts:
* I live in Denver, Colorado.
* Though white, I grew up on a Native American Reservation in Arizona (with the Tohono O'odham -- then known as the Papago -- tribe)
* I helped produce, wrote the scripts for, and did much of the grunt work for a locally produced TV sitcom (it was admittedly cheesy, but a WHOLE lot of fun!)
* I wrote the script for a silent film that is now included in the library of the Museum of Modern Art in New York City and several short films of my own
* I make my living as a techie. Until I can get rich as a writer
* Writing is my passion. I don't know why. I guess I think I have something to say others might care about. If I'm wrong, please don't tell me.
* For some years I was probably the most successful movie writer that NEVER got a #%@! Hollywood movie produced! Close, but no cigar.
* I'm married (sorry ladies) with an awesome wife and two sweet daughters.
Much more information on http://stephenewright.com