SCREEN THERAPY™ - HOW TO CURE MULTIPLE EMOTIONS
Published by Allan J. Sweeney at
Copyright 2011 © Allan J. Sweeney, All Rights Reserved
Thank you for downloading this eBook. You are welcome to share it with your friends. This book may be reproduced, copied and distributed for non-commercial purposes, provided the book remains in its complete original form. If you enjoyed this book, please visit allansweeney.com to discover other works by this author. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author by including reference to the author Allan J. Sweeney.
FOREWORD for medical purposes. A medical doctor should diagnose and treat you and their advice should be adhered to in relation to SCREEN. Do not use SCREEN while driving, or doing anything other than relaxing in a chair. Consult your doctor if you feel able to reduce medication after SCREEN
IT WORKS Like psychological interventions,
SCREEN has effectiveness hypotheses
1. Vivid thoughts of an event create ‘negative’ emotions. If thoughts are less vivid, the mind is freer
2. Feeling not in control creates negative emotions. SCREEN gives the mind a ‘remote control tool’
3. ‘Negative’ emotions result from a negative event. SCREEN links the event to more positive emotions
4. Help different emotions separately. E.g. SCREEN sadness, anger and guilt 3 times on 3 occasions
In the following cases, SCREEN may be
re-applied as needed.
1. If an event has ended, emotions may not return. But ongoing events may return emotions
2. Genetically inherited emotional condition could, after therapy, re-manifest the emotion.