Pink, Sock Blue...
Where Are You?
-A Sock Story
Valynn A. Sala-Diakanda
Illustrated by Erin Curran
Copyright © 2011, 2012 by Valynn A. Sala-Diakanda
This eBook is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. This eBook may not be re-sold or given away to other people. If you would like to share this book with another person, please purchase an additional copy for each recipient. If you’re reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, then please return to Smashwords.com and purchase your own copy. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.
First Edition Printing, 2011
A Sock Story
PO Box 599
Apopka, Fl 32704
Inspire Learning with A Sock Story
• Start with 5
minutes of reading a day
• Turn simple situations into a silly song
• Knock on the door, ring the doorbell, interact with the story
• Ask questions to your toddlers, wait for answers…
• Count the numbers on the car
• Notice the pairs of apples, flowers, trees, bees, etc…
• Explore items in the living room, kitchen, staircase, and bedroom
• Splash in the pool, kick the ball, stretch, wiggle your toes, and dance with Sock Pink and Sock Blue
• Explore languages
• Pronunciation for French words Bisous! Bonne nuit! = Bee-zoo! Bon-nwee!
• Ask your toddler to read to you
• ENJOY with your favorite socks, no matching required!