How to Become Debt Free on Your Terms
Copyright 2012 Jeanie Henderson
License Notes: This ebook is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. This ebook may not be re-sold or given away to other people. If you would like to share this ebook with another person, please purchase an additional copy for each person you share it with. If you’re reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, then you should return to Smashwords.com and purchase your own copy. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.
You’re smart and educated. You may own a business, a house, and a couple of cars. You’ve always prided yourself on paying your bills on time and not carrying debt. But now you find yourself under a boulder of debt.
In Debt, Grace and Happiness: How to Become Debt Free On Your Terms
* How to negotiate with creditors and the IRS on your terms
* How to create a manageable spending account and payback plan
* How to spend more leisure time with family and friends
* How to get the support while paying off your debt
* How to create the dream job you’ve put aside for most of your life
* How to get creditors to remove all interest, the IRS to remove penalties and interest