The Life of Therese Giroux Deary
by her children, with Pete McDonald
Published by Patty Breault and Allen Deary at Smashwords
Copyright 2012 Patty Breault
This ebook is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. This ebook may not be re-sold or given away to other people. If you would like to share this book with another person, please purchase an additional copy for each person. If you’re reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, then please return to Smashwords.com and purchase your own copy.
What is this book?
- An anecdote about growing up in a large family
- The memoirs of Teddy Deary
- The lessons learned by Teddy’s children
- The memoirs of the 11 living children of their parents and the two siblings who have passed
This is a moving story of the life, lessons and heartache of a large family growing up in the 1950s through current day. It’s about their struggles, triumphs, and tragedies, and their ability to turn challenges into positive accomplishments, while remaining the closest of friends.
How to remember Mom and Dad?
- A Penny and a Dime
- A Butterfly and a Dragonfly
- Yelling at the TV during a sporting event
- TCD, TD, 4443, 12 Intervale
- Catch phrases and misused wording