• MOONGLOW – new Young Adult series to be published by Kensington Books in March 2013
• UNNATURAL, UNWELCOME, UNAFRAID – The Archangel Academy Series – Young Adult supernatural fiction
• BETWEEN BOYFRIENDS – debut novel
• REMEMBERING CHRISTMAS – novella
• NO MORE SUNDAYS, Produced by The Attic Ensemble, May 2001, Winner Best Original Play, New Jersey Perry Award
• PEN PALS, Produced by Playwrights Premiere Theatre, Mobjack, VA, May 2004
• 9th STREET WATER, Produced by Baby Monkey Productions, Altered Stages, NY, May 2004
• SYZYGY, Published online in Summer 2006 issue of LodestarQuarterly.com
• TWO, Workshop produced by Theater Artists’ Coop of NY, Connelly Theatre, May 2005,
• PIECES, World premiere produced by Barnstormers Theatre, Tamworth, NH, October 2006
• CLOUDY, Licensed by Playscripts, Inc. and Published in Smith & Kraus’ 2005: The Best 10-Minute Plays For Two Actors.
• 5G/10B, Published in Smith & Kraus’ 2005: The Best 10-Minute Plays For Two Actors,
UNCLE MIKE – comedy
GUARDIAN ANGEL – teen horror film
B-9 – urban female-buddy comedy
GAYDAR – comedy
WEAK – psychological thriller
• New York University – Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, magna cum laude
• Studied playwriting at Playwrights Horizons, Gotham Writers Workshop, and the New School
Where to find Michael Griffo online
Where to buy in print
PEN PALS is novel that tells the story of two women – Bernie from Newark, New Jersey and Mags from Sheffield, England – through the letters they wrote to each other as pen pals from 1955 to the present. It was inspired by my mother's real-life relationship with her pen pal that lasted for over 50 years.
Hold Back the Night
HOLD BACK THE NIGHT is a supernatural saga that is a cross between Dark Shadows and Revenge.
Fifteen years ago, Amanda Love’s son was kidnapped by the elusive vampire, Vincent Savage. Now Vincent is returning to Nightfall, Maine to reunite mother with son. But he returns with more than just Amanda's long-lost child, he returns with secrets that threaten to destroy every member of her family.
Michael Griffo’s tag cloud