I am a professional Educator with 12 years teaching experience and have great commitment to the social and academic growth of learners.
I reflect as a versatile individual who have the ability to develop inspiring lessons to ensure great academic and social development in learners.
I display great ability to remain flexible ensuring that all learners according to their learning ability and style are catered for.
I have developed good interpersonal and communication skills to foster meaningful relationships with learners, Staff members and Parents.
Areas of Teaching Proficiency:
• Knowledge in a particular learning area, subject or phase.
• Principles and methods for curriculum design.
• Teaching and learning for individuals and groups.
• Assessment systems, models, strategies and approaches.
• Education management and policy.
• Applicable legislative and regulatory requirements, policies, and standards.
• Public administration and administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing , managing files and records, designing forms and other office procedure and terminology.
• School management principles involved in planning, resource allocation, human resources, leadership technique, production methods and coordination of people and resources.
• Techniques and procedures for the planning and execution of operations/projects/programmes.
• Research methods and techniques.
• Relationship management and techniques.
• Principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Monitoring and evaluating methods, tools and techniques.
Where to find Ugashnee Sanasey online
Where to buy in print
The Reading Catch-Up Programme
The Reading Catch-Up Programme consists of 26 stories using each letter of the alphabet and a phonic blend in each story.
Reading is easy as learners are able to use phonic blends for word recognition to enhance easy and fun reading skills.
Ugashnee Sanasey’s tag cloud