N.M. Silber is an author and recovering attorney who survived the Philadelphia criminal court system, largely by having a sarcastic sense of humor. She used her her experiences there as a starting place to build her humorous cast of characters and sexy story lines, and she uses her knowledge of legal practice, courtroom procedure, and how lawyers really think, in every one of her novels.
She has been a USA Today Bestselling author and a #1 Bestselling author in Romantic Comedy on Amazon. She was voted an Amazon Reader's Choice Best New Author for 2013, and has been ranked as a Top 100 author there overall. She has stated that her goal is to write books that make readers laugh, blush, swoon and genuinely feel good.
N.M. Silber's Writing Manifesto:
1) My characters don't cheat.
2) My characters treat people with dignity.
3) My male characters do not refer to women as "whores," "sluts," or "bitches."
4) My female characters are strong, intelligent and unwilling to be involved with men who act like they are A) fifteen B) emotionally disturbed C) asshats.
5) My couples communicate rather than react.
6) My couples have fun, healthy, hot, and sexy sex. Nobody gets hurt - physically or emotionally.
7) My goal is to make you laugh, swoon, blush and hide in the bathroom to read. My goal is NOT to make you to go through a box of tissues or throw your Kindle.
8) There will be no amnesia, secret babies, dead parents, break ups over misunderstandings, book covers with Fabio on them or use of the words "throbbing manhood."
9) Despite all of the above ^^ I will still provide PLENTY of conflict and tension and sizzling chemistry between my characters.
Where to find N.M. Silber online
Where to buy in print
by N.M. Silber
Smart and sassy lawyer, Lily Adler, has been waging an epic battle with Assistant District Attorney, Adam Roth since "the glitter incident" in preschool. Will they discover that their reaction to each other is even more volatile when they aren't fighting? Can they avoid the mobsters trying to kill them and figure out a way to be together without killing each other?
The Law of Attraction
by N.M. Silber
Once upon a time two lawyers fell in love across a courtroom ...
Gabrielle Ginsberg was a feisty public defender and Braden Pierce was a tough but fair assistant district attorney. Gabrielle wanted Braden and Braden wanted Gabrielle.
Could true love overcome interference by jealous rivals and the insanity of the criminal court system?
N.M. Silber's tag cloud