Sherry Gammon’s debut novel Unlovable quickly rose to the top seller list on Amazon. She has added five more novels to her body of work.
• Not so Easy, book one of the Souls in Peril series. A poignant story of Max Sanchez who is on a journey to help the struggling JD Miller survive high school.
• Unbelievable, book two of the Port Fare series, which takes us on the bumpy pathway of love for Cole Colter.
• Pete & Tink, a fun, light-hearted novella about a manga-loving geek and a five-and-a-half inch fairy.
• The Experiment (co-written by two other authors). It is a speculative fiction novel about morphs, and is set in the future.
• Loving Marigold, a fun romantic story about a witch that is part of the Christmas anthology A Fantasy Christmas
Sherry and her wonderfully supportive husband, currently call Upstate New York home, which is also the setting for her novels. It is where they are raising their family. Sherry has a degree in Legal Assisting, and served as a medical technician in the Air Force. She and her husband worked in foster care for a number of years, from which they adopted their youngest son. She has worked in the education system for a number of years, and is currently lucky enough to be teaching teenage girls, ages 12-18. She has lived in Michigan, California, Utah, Texas, Pennsylvania, and the beautiful, but over-taxed state of New York where she has spent the last eleven years, and now considers home. It is where she spends her nights writing instead of sleeping :} Her Blog is:www.WordpaintingsUnlimited.com
Unlovable Video book trailer:
Souls in Peril book trailer:
Where to find Sherry Gammon online
Booker Gatto is done. Done with women, his old life, all of it.
Tess Selleck, once as ambitious and determined as she is smart and beautiful, had to leave everything and everyone she loves in San Diego to escape the man who destroyed her dreams.Together Booker and Tess find love when they least expect it, until their pasts drive them apart. Is there a happily ever after for these damaged lovers?
Deliah Lopez Dreser’s in town to take care of family business. They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, but there’s more to Lilah than meets the eye. Cole’s in danger of losing his heart when this firestorm throws sparks his way. However, is she simply playing him for the fool in order to exact revenge for her brother’s murders?
Senior Maggie Brown is the poster child for Heroin Chic with her jutting bones and dark-ringed eyes. But drugs are not Maggie's problem; her mother is. She's struggling with her feelings for Seth Prescott, fearing he is just another person who'll let her down.
Seth Prescott's an undercover cop whose feelings for Maggie have become complicated. Their journey is one of humor, heartbreak, & romance.
Sherry Gammon’s tag cloud
Smashwords book reviews by Sherry Gammon
- Red and the Wolf
on Aug. 22, 2012
This is a great story! I love all the Red Riding Hood references! It kept me on the edge of my seat... wondering WHO did it. In the end, I guessed wrong! Love it!