“Play is our brain’s favourite way of learning.” – Diane Ackerman, contemporary American author.
At X2PN, we believe playing is serious business. It’s a fun form of learning. We use technology to connect people with each other and in the process exchange ideas and learn. This turns entertainment into ‘edutainment’. Our offerings are connected by our core beliefs:
Stories and games are some of the oldest learning tools. They transmit ideas, introduce readers to cultural norms and help nurture imagination.
They empower readers and participants to choose the time, pace and quantum of learning, making them active stakeholders in the process.
Technology can aid learning – making it interactive and dynamic.
Our e-books and games are:
- Simple and fun learning tools.
- Delivered through multiple technology platforms on tablets and smart phones.
- Easy-to-use and consume on the move.
Inside the Taj Mahal book -
- Short history of the Taj Mahal
- How the monument was built
- Architecture of the monument with its sandstone entrance, minarets & dome
- Planning to visit? A few tips along with a list of Do's and Don'ts
- Places to see in and around Taj Mahal in Agra
- Taj Mahal in popular culture