This recipe collection was assembled by Donna McCain Wilson, to celebrate her parents' 60th wedding anniverary. These Southern family recipes provided great food and so many wonderful memories at her parents' home for family members. Amazing and unique recipes are included for Meats and Main Dishes, Vegetables and Sides, Desserts and Sweets, Bread, Butter, and Jellies, and even Poor Man's Food.
* FAB (Faster Artisan Bread) 3 Step easy method for making authentic artisan loaves with only 4 minutes hands-on effort
* Recipes include stuffed focaccia, pizzas & baguettes and breads for dips and mezze
* Fabulous last-minute recipes for show-piece breads
* Colour photographs and clear explanations
* Great tips on how to maximise the look, taste and texture of your party breads
Fabulous breads in three bread making steps and only four minutes hands-on. This book dispels the myth that great bread is time consuming or difficult to make.
* How to fit a simple baking schedule into the busiest life
* Tens of great tips for better breads
* Mix one batch of dough and bake fresh bread daily
* Fabulous bread recipes with colour photographs and clear explanations
This is a recipe book with simple bread machine recipes that you and your family will love and take just minutes to prepare. Bread machines offer an easy way to make many different types of bread that you would normally buy at the store fresh right at home, and they can save you money, especially if you use them a lot.
"Bread Recipes You Can Easily Make" is a small collection of bread, muffin, and biscuit recipes that are both easy to make and nutritious as well. There is a quick bread recipe for banana bread entitled "Banana Nut Bread" that is a real favorite around our household. That isn't to say the other bread & muffin recipes aren't good ones but the Banana Nut Bread happens to be the author's favorite.
Planning and cooking a homemade Thanksgiving meal does not have to be an overwhelming task. This ebook contains easy yet tasty home cooked recipes for creating a memorable holiday dinner along with tips on how to tackle the timing of meal preparations.