Three masters recall their four decades as teammates from a strong New Jersey chess club. Annotated games, theoretical novelties in the opening, and wide-ranging anecdotes from the chess scene in Spain, Cuba, and Metro New York from the 1940s through 2014 complement the authors’ personal chess biographies, while Alekhine’s chess set pulls the whole together.
- How to play chess strategy with less moves.
- Beat your friends and family every time you play chess.
- Impress other chess players with your new and improved chess playing skills.
- Enjoy the feeling of winning more chess games than before.
- Gain more confidence whenever someone challenges to a chess match.
- Have more fun playing and winning at chess.
- Discover tips & tricks to master chess