‘Hey, are you bored with your dull and monotonous life? Do you waste all your spare time reading dull books like Shakespeare and Charles Dickens? Is your life too tame and domesticated? Do you want to inject some excitement and exuberance into it? Do you want to improve your lung power and be able to yell and shriek at hundred decibels for hours and hours?
This Cognito Guide is for the young club or school cricketer aspiring to become an opening batsman. It focuses on how to prepare to face the opposition when your team depends on you and all eyes are on you. It discusses strategies for staying in, for getting off the mark and how to progress to build a match-winning innings. Using examples from Test cricket and the author's 30 years experience.
- Learn the basics of playing cricket.
- Learn the areas of the cricket field.
- Become good in the fielding position in the ground.
- Learn how to bat
- Learn how to catch the ball.
- Learn how to bowl.
- Learn how to field.
- Learn how to do power play.
- Learn the different formats of cricket.