The Ultimate Parent Teacher Interview focuses on:
• The changing role of parents in education
• Communication about curriculum content and delivery
• Building productive relationships with parents
• Helping parents make well-informed contributions to the school community
• Your role as teacher, and the services you provide
• Meaningful interviews with parents
The Ultimate Parent Teacher Interview: A Guide for Australian Parents will help you build positive relationships with your children's teachers. It features:
• Information about schools, education, and curriculum
• The roles and responsibilities of the professionals who educate your children
• Parents’ roles in schools
• Communication between schools and families
A former Cincinnati police officer with a 30-year police career recounts his experience using totally outside-the-box approaches to manage and resolve conflict. On the Cincinnati police force Mr. Gardner was given responsibility for the most volatile cases because he developed such effective—though unconventional—ways of dealing with these dangerous situations.
Forty-year-plus education expert, Jim Burgett, explains to new, veteran, and to-be-elected school board members nationwide the basics of boardsmanship, school governance, and the role of the board, its members, and the administration. On these straightforward, jargon-free pages Burgett explains what every board member has to know, then how it is best done. "Absolutely invaluable..."
Giving Is Not Just For The Very Rich is an inspiring, easy-to-use guide which gives you numerous creative ideas on how to reap the many benefits of giving. It’s all about your feeling connected to worthwhile programs, achieving a sense of purpose, and deriving immeasurable pleasure from helping others. Dr. Susan Aurelia Gitelson offers you the best ways to give wisely and effectively.
Seeds for Change: Education Reform in Context is the beginning point for discussions that will affect everyone in the global economy. A service-industry approach to education reform could not only identify and help fix the broken parts of our society but also provide economic growth without sacrificing the environment.