Isabella never wanted to learn to speak Spanish. But when her parents announce that they are moving the family to a predominantly Mexican-American neighborhood, Isabella becomes desperately afraid that she won’t be able to fit in and grudgingly agrees to start Spanish lessons with her abuela.
- How to be a good grandmother.
- How to deal with reluctant grandchilrden.
- How to be the grandmother than grandchildren love.
- How to prepare for a great visit with your grandchildren.
- What to do when you have grandchildren of different ages visiting at the same time.
- How to cherish the special moments with your grandchildren.
- Impact your grandchilrden in a positive way.