This heartfelt book offers real solutions for folks who need help walking through the grief process. "Good Grief?" specifically targets Christians who need and want a Biblical, spiritual tool to ovecome their griefs. But, anyone who's grieved can benefit from this applicable study and even find healing in the journey.
Our tears serve a very important function in our lives especially when we grief and mourn a loss. Bereavement and grieving is never the same for everyone but as unique to us as our tears and fingerprints.
"One Side of Suicide" draws on the author's personal use of journaling to move from surviving to thriving in a powerful story of loss and love. Writing prompts help you go within on your own healing journey. Includes professional resources.
Grieving: The First Three Months takes us on a journey into the grieving process. A critical journey that all will take when they lose a loved one. The journey is not easy but can be made in a way that at some point a light of hope paves the way. Ms. Roy's book can help light that way as she shares her own first three months after suddenly losing a spouse after thirty-three years of marriage.
- How to grieve through difficult times.
- How to get through the initial shock.
- How to accept the truth and move on forward.
- How to handle the grieving stages.
- How to deal with the temporary ill.
- How to deal with the sudden death of loved ones.
- How to cope and grieve after the funeral.
- How to find comfort in difficult times.
Also check out some similar keyword tags authors have used: